CALL FOR PAPERS
The 6th Virtual International Conference of Physical Education and Sports Science (ICPESS 2021) will be conducted by the Postgraduate Program of Universitas Negeri Jakarta, on June 10th–13th, 2021, in Jakarta, Indonesia. The main theme of the conference is “Physical Education and Health: From Theory to Implementation with Jakarta and Global Perspective.” The 6th Virtual ICPESS 2021 welcomes research papers for oral presentations includes but not limited to these topics;
Please be noted that the submission process is conducted in the The 6th Virtual ICPESS 2021 Submission System only (NOT BY EMAIL) to guarantee a systematic administration. Authors must create an account in the submission system, then submit an abstract in the system by logging into their account. Here, the authors may upload more than one abstract. Please pay attention to the following concern.
- The abstracts must be written in English.
- Each abstract should not exceed 450 words, justified in the following structure:
- Problem statement
- Followed by 4-6 keywords.
- The abstract should not contain any single quote (“), apostrophe (‘), line spaces, and tables. It causes the submission system cannot read and save the whole abstract. If you need the abstract template, please click VIEW ABSTRACT FORMAT TEMPLATE at the bottom of abstract submission page.
Once the abstract is accepted, the authors may upload the full paper manuscript in the submission system. This paper will be allocated for 10 minutes of oral presentation followed by 5 minutes of questions and answers session in the conference. The full paper consists of 4 – 7 pages, A4 size paper, with margin margins: top, bottom, left, right=2.5 cm. Over seven pages will be charged USD 35/page (international author) or IDR 500,000/page (local author).
- Each page consists of 700 words.
- Write the article in one-row text Times New Roman 10 with single line spacing.
- The main text should be structured as follow.
- Material and Methods
- Tables should be numbered consecutively in the order of appearance and using roman numerals.
- All illustrations (graphics, schemes, diagrams, figures, pictures, etc.) must be sequentially numbered in order of appearance and be numbered using roman numerals. All figures must have a title (caption) that is placed immediately under the figure.
- The article should follow the APA reference style.
- The selected article will be published in the special issue of the Journal of Physical Education and Sport (JPES) which Scopus index. Download Template JPES Article here